top of page
SNAP is administered by the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA).SNAP benefits include:
• Monthly funds on an EBT card to buy food
• $40, $60 or $80 a month put back on your EBT card when you use SNAP to buy local produce via the Healthy Incentives Program (HIP)
• SNAP Path to Work free education and training opportunities
• Free nutrition education classes and resources
• Connections to other kinds of help, like utility discounts, free school meals and discounted admissions to many Commonwealth museums and cultural institutions via EBT Card to Culture.
bottom of page